Sunday, April 4, 2010

First Time Blogger

Hello everyone......this is my first time blogging so i'm new with this. let me tell u all a little bit about myself....I'm currently enrolled at Riverland Community College going for a AFA in Music Education. I'm going on to Winona State University to finish up my BS in Music Education. I am a very well rounded player. I mainly play Saxophone (tenor). I also play piano, organ, Flute, Clarinet, String Bass, as well as alto and baritone sax.

Aside from my music, I also work a lot of hours at Cash Wise Foods. I also do a lot of volunteer work with Big Brothers, Big sisters of Southern Minnesota. I also do volunteer work through my church whether it be ministry or music.

Well I guess that wraps up this post.....Keep ur eyes out for more to come with this.

1 comment: