Saturday, November 13, 2010

Oh blog how I've missed the

Well, I guess that since my first term here at Winona State University is almost over I guess I could get everyone caught up on my life.

I've been pretty busy with school, 18 credits keeps me really busy. I've also declared a Dance Minor on top of my Music Education Major. To help with my minor I've been doing a lot with dancing. I'm part of the Winona International dancers and it has been a lot of physical work for me and I think I've lost a couple of pounds do to it. I've also been working out a lot at the new wellness center here on the WSU campus and what ever weight I'm losing in fat I'm gaining back in muscle.

Here are a couple of pictures from my dance group.






























On top of being in the Winona International Dancers I'm also involved with the Newmen center choir and we sing on Sunday's at the 7pm mass for the college students.

My family has also kept me pretty busy. I've been doing a lot of traveling lately and my most recent travel was to Shakopee to meet the newest additon in the family. Owen Michael Balow, Son of Dave and Jenny Balow, was born October 29th, 2010 at 2:24 am. That really got me excited for the week as I went up to meet him that following weekend. It was good to be able to see my family since my aunt, uncle and one of my cousins were back so it was nice to see them. It was a long drive to get up there but it was worth every minute to get up there. I've also made some different trips over to WI to see my grandma. I love it here and the fact that I'm closer to my family.

Here is a quick Picture of me and my new cousin and my aunt.




















Well to look at next term, I'm going to have a lighter load compared to this term. I only will be carrying 16 credits compared to 18 credits this term. My classes will be split almost in half in terms of my Major and Minor.

Well I guess that wraps up this post. I promise to try not to let my blog slip away from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment